12.7.2012

Hello world!

Tervehdys sinä, joka luet tätä blogia! Mukavaa että olet tänne eksynyt. Jou. Ihan ensiksi esittelen itseni, jotta edes jotenkin päästäisiin fiksun oloiseen alkuun. :)

.*.`~----~´.*. 

Howdy you who reads this blog!  It's really nice that you find your way here. Yo. First, let me introduce myself to you, so I can begin to write this blog somehow not so awkward way. :)


Name: Henni E. Karjalainen
Other names: 张华芬(Zhang Hua Fen), Fenfen, Hewwo, A.G.
Age: Forever 16 (bd: 19.07.1993)
Homecountry: Finland
Ethnicity: White
Gender: Female
Orientation: Bi
 



 What music I like?
Some bands/singers I like most: Aerosmith, Cher, Gackt, Michael Jackson, H.O.T. -> Jang Woo Hyuk, Big Bang, Show Luo, Cyndi Wang, Sodagreen, 2PM... 
Ok, a lot of kind of music goes. 




 What movies I like?
My favourite genres are horror, fantasy and action. And 2D animated movies always goes first. Always. So here's some of my favourite movies: Rambo, Titanic, Into the Mirror, Batman, Mean Girls, Scary Movie, Burlesque, Spirited Away, Around the World in 80 days, Snow White ...
Many, many movies... Normally I watch 1-5 movies in a week. So I've watched a lot of movies in my life. And I love so many movies that I can't even list those all to here. But these movies at least are movies that I can watch over again and again...






What books I like?
First of all, I'm really lazy reader. My eyes gets tired really fast, even though I would love to keep reading forever. But anyway, sometimes I can actually finish some books! c: So here's my favourite books: Eragon, Harry Potter, Peter Pan, Grimms' Fairytales. Well, I really like these books. I have other books that were just good, but not so amazing that I could possibly read it again.





What hobbies I have?
Drawing have been my passion sice I was 10. I really like drawing, and when I'm upset, drawing makes me feel calm and good. 
I've also been horseback riding for about 8 years, but then I quit, because I didn't like those bitchy girls who thinks they are best at everything with horses. Now riding, or being with horses is not my hobby, but I still like it. 
Right now, my sport hobbie is Taekwondo. I tried it for the first time when I was 17, and I really loved it! I hope this will be my hobby for a long time. I also like running but I can't do it, because after 1 month running my legs go so bad that even walking hurts so goddamn much. :(
I also like singing a lot, and playing piano. Before I took piano lessons and went to choir, but it wasn't so my thing, I didn't like the songs, it just wasn't my style. Now I'm practising alone, and I have band with my friends, so we also practise together.  




School and job?
I study film and animation. I want to make my own movies in the future, animated and acted. I still don't have a lot job experience, all my jobs were kind of boring or somehow not so good. The best experience I had, was being a shop keeper in horse riding competitions and a trainee in hotel for 5 days. So anyway. I'm still a student so I will tell more about my student life. I went to art school for my junior high, and after graduating from there I came to this school I'm going right now. I will graduate at summer 2013. After that I wish to go study abroad more about film making or animation. 

Well, anyway! This is me. :) Hope you enjoy reading this blog!

 .*.`~----~´.*.  

Noniin, tää nyt tuli enkuks sitten. Mutta etteköhän te kuitenkin ymmärrä~ Mutta, pitäkää hauskaa blogin parissa! Yritän päivitellä mahdollisimman useasti! :) Toiveita saa kans lähettää jos haluaa jotain tietynlaisia postauksia, eli ei pelkkiä mun elämän loistokkaita hetkiä. 

xo Fenfen

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti